Please Contact Us (305) 542-4731 / rosycheeksmakeup@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cindy's Sweet 15's!

Photographer: Marcelin Photography

Love my niece and love this shoot!  I wish I could have had pictures like this when I had my 15's!  I looked more like a cake with over the top "pink Cuban cake icing"...lol...those of you who are Cuban KNOW what I'm talking about!  I re-lived my pictures vicariously  through her! ;)

Moms, please don't overdo your daughters for their 15's, let their natural beauty and youth shine through...after all that is the beauty of it!




 GOTTA LOVE THE BUTTERFLY KISSES!
 THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A BROTHER!







1 comment:

  1. I love it titi !! I love the way everything came out. It was PERFECT for me. I think this photo shoot would'nt had came out any better if it were'nt for you guys. Love how my hair and make-up came out simple and natural just the way I like it <3 I'll never forget this wonderful day and the people who made it exciting and funny for me those were my parents, mi titi rosa,sandra and her other photographer !! AMAZING PICTURES <3 ily

    ReplyDelete